| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nigde in August is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 15.3 °C (27.5 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 2.8mm (0.1in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 13:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Nigde August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Nigde, Turkey
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Nigde: